Regeneration Outreach Community honours donors’ requests to:
- Limit the frequency of contact.
- Not be contacted by telephone or other technology.
- Receive printed material concerning the organization.
- Discontinue contact.
Regeneration Outreach Community does not sell, rent, exchange, or share its donor list.
Regeneration Outreach Community honours donors’ requests to remain anonymous.
Regeneration Outreach Community encourages donors to seek independent advice regarding gifts that may significantly affect the donor’s circumstances (including but not limited to taxation or family matters).
Regeneration Outreach Community will issue appropriate receipts for all gifts made, in compliance with all Canada Revenue Agency regulations.
Any person acting on behalf of Regeneration Outreach Community must not make claims that cannot be upheld or are misleading.
All fundraising solicitations by a person acting on behalf of Regeneration Outreach Community must:
- Be truthful.
- Accurately describe Regeneration Outreach Community’s activities.
- Disclose Regeneration Outreach Community’s name.
- Disclose the purpose for which funds are requested.
- Disclose, upon request, whether the individual or entity soliciting donations is a volunteer or employee or contracted third party.
- Identify the circumstances in which Regeneration Outreach Community will issue official donation receipts.
Any fundraising materials distributed by or on behalf of Regeneration Outreach Community must include its address or other contact information.
Those acting on behalf of Regeneration Outreach Community will be sensitive in describing those Regeneration Outreach Community serves and fairly represent their needs and how these needs will be addressed.
Regeneration Outreach Community respects the privacy of donors.
All donations will be used for board-approved programs and projects. When any need or project goal has been met or cannot be completed, extra funds will be used in areas of greatest need.
For more information regarding our ethical fundraising practices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to be transparent with our donors and steward all resources well.