Regeneration is happy to introduce our Cart with a Heart Food Drive
In these challenging times, our communities need a hero. Why not be that hero?
Do you believe that one person can be a motivation to others to do special acts of kindness? At Regeneration we see this lived out all the time. Whether it is a volunteer that recruits a friend or a donor that prompts others to help. When individuals step up, special things happen.
To plug in to all this reality, Regeneration has set up the Cart with a Heart Food Drive program. For anyone who is willing to step up and host a Food Drive for Regeneration, we supply:
- Step by Step Instructions.
- An Email template to promote your Cart with a Heart Food Drive.
- Downloadable posters for your promotion.
Instructions to Start a Team
During the months of November and December we ask that you and your family or church or business consider putting together a “Cart with a Heart” Food Drive to help support the work that is done at the Regeneration Marketplace.
- Determine the parameters of your event
- Your contact information
- Location of the food drive
- Start and Finish dates
- Number of shopping carts required
- Report parameters to Bruce at 416 209-1850
- Bruce will deliver the carts on the days leading up to your event
- As your carts fill, call or text Bruce. He will come to swap out full carts for empty ones. He will also maintain a running weight total of all the food picked up from your event.
- Bruce will report back the running total to you, so you can update your team.
- At the end of your event, Bruce will pick-up the remaining carts and food collected.
- He will reply the following day with the final total your group collected
- An official thank you letter will be sent to you via post in the following week