Regeneration Outreach Community
156 Main St N
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS
Regeneration Outreach Community, 156 Main Street N.
To ensure the safety of our guests, hot meals will be served in takeout containers:
- Breakfast: 7 days a week from 8:00AM to 9:30AM
- Lunch: Monday to Friday from 11:30AM to 12:30PM
- Personal Care (Showers and Laundry): Monday to Friday from 7:00AM to 3:00PM
Drop-In Centre, 14C Nelson St. W.
- Socially distanced seating area available from 9:00am-9:00pm
- Guest support and system navigation assistance available
- Communication technology available (computers, telephones, email etc.)
- Light refreshments available
- Washrooms available during hours of operation
Regeneration Marketplace, 253 Queen Street E.
- Food Bank services by appointment from Tuesday to Friday, please contact by email: [email protected] or by phone, 905-796-5888 ext. 108.
- Food donation drop off- Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm or by Cart for a Heart Food Drive!”
Success In Numbers
It is because of your compassion and generous donations that our annual numbers continue to rise. Thank you for making Regeneration possible.
Meet Gerry – A Regeneration Transformation
Gerry is a Regeneration guest who moved out east in the middle of the summer, then returned for the winter to work. Gerry […]
The Regeneration Thrift Store Is NOW OPEN!
The Regeneration Thrift Store is now open! Every purchase supports the work of Regeneration Outreach Community right here in Brampton. Donations needed and volunteers always welcome!
Visit Our Thrift Store
Receive Our Email Updates